My name is Summer Jayde Priester and most of you probably know me as a beauty queen. While yes, I am one, there is more to me than a crown and sash and I am extremely excited to start this blog to share with you guys and uncover it all. I will be sharing my favorite fashion trends, my love life, beauty tips & secrets, my obsession with food, my passion for traveling, and so much more. So I hope you guys will like it, and even if you don’t, it’s 100% A-Okay, I am just being ME!
“Just be yourself, let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are”-Mandy Hale
Facts About Me
- Graduate of the University of South Carolina with a fashion merchandising degree
- Family is EVERYTHING & I am an only child but I have a cat named Oliver who makes up for not having siblings.
- Full time stylist & blogger
- Favorite Foods- SUSHI, tacos, & ice-cream (mint chocolate chip to be exact)
- MAJOR sweet tooth-someone please help!!!
- Would live out a suitcase and travel the world if I could
- Major fear of frogs, sharks, & horror films
- Favorite Color- Turquoise
- Hopeless Romantic- the cheesier the better
- Food Network & E! News fanatic
- The spicier the better
- Makeup junkie
- Can never have to much COFFEE
- Grace is not my middle name because I am a total klutz..in flats..but I am a pro in heels.
- Was Miss High School America 2011 & Miss United States 2015
- Dream job: to be a visual merchandiser for Guess/ secret dream job: to have my own cooking segment on the Food Network or be a corespondent on E! News.